Can you please suggest me a car racing game?

amit.rudy

Reputable
Sep 21, 2017
The last car racing i had enjoyed was "NFS: Most wanted"...it had story-line and it was fun... but lately i have been away from racing games and i dont know whats going on in racing game world. My rig is sufficient to handle any game.

Solution
Not really any new Story driven racing games out lately. A good cheap racing game is Grid 2. Its my Favorite racing game that has come out in the last several years. Lots of cars and it does kinda have a progression system. Otherwise you are looking at Project Cars 1 & 2 or Assetto Corsa. All prtty good games. If you are looking for a more Rally style game then I would go for Dirt 4.

drbones8472

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2010
Not really any new Story driven racing games out lately. A good cheap racing game is Grid 2. Its my Favorite racing game that has come out in the last several years. Lots of cars and it does kinda have a progression system. Otherwise you are looking at Project Cars 1 & 2 or Assetto Corsa. All prtty good games. If you are looking for a more Rally style game then I would go for Dirt 4.

Solution

amit.rudy

Reputable
Sep 21, 2017

Ill try Dirt 4! (y)