Question can you use virutalbox 7.0.1 without virtualization setup on your computer

Sep 26, 2024
see i have a windows 10 computer and when iv tried enabling virtualization before in bios my computer wouldnt work properly so i have to keep it disabled

will i be able to still install windows with the iso i have and run it on virtualbox without enabling virutalization?

and if so could you please explain how to do so

or if newer virtualbox is incapable of running with virtualization enabled then how do you run an older version of virtualbox on a windows 10 computer without my computer blocking it for being an older version

see i have two computers a windows 11 and a windows 10 but i recently discovered my windows 11 doesnt have a optimal drive to put in Ant Bully

so even thou i was able to get windows running on virtualbox with the fact my windows 11 can have virtualization enabled which it does automatically it does not a optimal drive to put a cd in

and while my windows 10 does have a optimal drive for cd roms it does not have the ability to enable virtualization without causing my computer to be unfunctional

so i either need a way to run windows without virtualization on virtualbox 7.0

or i need a way to install an older version of virtualbox without my windows 10 computer blocking it due to it being an older version

TRENDING THREADS