Can you follow option one on the following link - here
- and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
- Open Windows File Explore
- Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
- Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
- Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
- Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
- Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
- Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
we can try to figure them out for you.