[SOLVED] Cannot change settings of 2080Ti in Afterburner (or any other overclocking tool)

chexmixer

Reputable
Apr 7, 2018
GPU
HP 2080Ti - Stock cooler removed, replaced with Accelero Xtreme IV (I got this card on ebay and I don't have the stock cooler. I think the card came from an HP Omen computer)

Threadripper 1900x, Asrock Taichi MB, 750W PSU, 32GB RAM

Problem
I cannot change the Power limit, Core clock, Memory clock, or Fan speeds in Afterburner or any other software I have tried.
The card works fine otherwise.
I also have a Asus 1080Ti, and when in the same slot, the 1080Ti is completely tunable in Afterburner.
I am wondering if the HP 2080Ti, for some reason, is limited and cannot be clocked.

In Afterburner
The power limit setting is grayed out.
Other settings (GPU and Memory clock, fans) are changeable, but when I apply them, the screen goes dark, flickers and setting go back to default (like the card is resetting)

In GPU-Z
On the Sensors tab, the Power Consumption is not reporting anything
Many other power reading that I see with my 1080Ti in the box are not there at all for the 2080Ti.

In T-Rex Miner
1080Ti reports power etc just fine.
2080Ti: WARNING: NVML: Can't get power for GPU #0, not supported

What I've tried so far
Running one card alone in the top slot. (I can tune the 1080Ti, but not the 2080Ti)
Running both cards together (I can tune the 1080Ti but not the 2080Ti)
Reinstalling nvidia drivers (fresh install)

Any ideas, Google is thin on answers, I don't see anybody else having this problem. Thx.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx2zc3s3v7ktal1/2021-04-04_16-26-19.jpg