Question Cannot enter bios

Sep 22, 2021
I swapped out my Gigabyte H110M-S2H and Intel core i5 6500 processor for the Gigabyte B560M DS3H motherboard and the i3 10105F. Right now I cannot enter my bios. I have reset my cmos but that didn't help. I tried installing the Gigabyte mobo drivers via the CD that came with my motherboard, but I was not able to use it. I cannot even get into my bios. It shows: "no signal."
(My old motherboard and cpu combo even had other issues like my PC shutting down after booting it, in addition to not being able to enter my bios with it. And one of my RAM slots did not work.)
TLDR: I swapped out my motherboard and CPU because they had issues. The old hardware had more issues but I still am not able to enter my bios. What can be the cause of this problem?

Specs:
Current specs:
Gigabyte B560M DS3H
Intel® Core™ i3-10105F Processor (6M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz)
MSI GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 4G
Crucial CT2K4G4DFS8213
Fractal Design ION+ 560W Platinum
Crucial MX300 525GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
WD Blue 1TB
Zalman T6 case

Old specs:
Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H
Intel Core i5-6500 Boxed
Crucial CT2K4G4DFS8213
Crucial MX300 525GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
WD Blue 1TB
Zalman T6 case

I have also tested it with two different sets of RAM sticks. The other set that I used is KINGSTON FURY 8GB 2x4GB 3200MHz DIMM DDR4 BEAST. But both sets of RAM sticks don't work. I still kept the same Windows installation and files on the same SSD but I should be able to enter my bios regardless.
Does this mean that my motherboard is faulty or can it have a different cause? My peripherals work when they are connected to the PC and all of my fans spin so there might be a different cause, otherwise my motherboard would not recognize peripherals. It is also possible that my GPU is faulty, my new processor does not have a built-in GPU. But my GPU had no issues running the CoD Vanguard Beta just a few days ago.

I swapped out my Gigabyte H110M-S2H and Intel core i5 6500 processor for the Gigabyte B560M DS3H motherboard and the i3 10105F. Right now I cannot enter my bios. I have reset my cmos but that didn't help. I tried installing the Gigabyte mobo drivers via the CD that came with my motherboard, but I was not able to use it. I cannot even get into my bios. It shows: "no signal."
(My old motherboard and cpu combo even had other issues like my PC shutting down after booting it, in addition to not being able to enter my bios with it. And one of my RAM slots did not work.)
TLDR: I swapped out my motherboard and CPU because they had issues. The old hardware had more issues but I still am not able to enter my bios. What can be the cause of this problem?

Specs:
Current specs:
Gigabyte B560M DS3H
Crucial CT2K4G4DFS8213
Crucial MX300 525GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
WD Blue 1TB
Zalman T6 case

Old specs:
Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H
Intel Core i5-6500 Boxed
Crucial CT2K4G4DFS8213
Crucial MX300 525GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
WD Blue 1TB
Zalman T6 case

I have also tested it with two different sets of RAM sticks. The other set that I used is KINGSTON FURY 8GB 2x4GB 3200MHz DIMM DDR4 BEAST. But both sets of RAM sticks don't work. I still kept the same Windows installation and files on the same SSD but I should be able to enter my bios regardless.
Does this mean that my motherboard is faulty or can it have a different cause? My peripherals work when they are connected to the PC and all of my fans spin so there might be a different cause, otherwise my motherboard would not recognize peripherals. It is also possible that my GPU is faulty, my new processor does not have a built-in GPU. But my GPU had no issues running the CoD Vanguard Beta just a few days ago.
Comet Lake refresh need bios update, find a local shop or technician and ask them to update the motherboard bios to the latest. and you're able to use i3 10105f.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

Specs:
Current specs:
Gigabyte B560M DS3H
Crucial CT2K4G4DFS8213
Crucial MX300 525GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
WD Blue 1TB
Zalman T6 case

Old specs:
Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H
Intel Core i5-6500 Boxed
Crucial CT2K4G4DFS8213
Crucial MX300 525GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
WD Blue 1TB
Zalman T6 case

Is the PC working if not how do you know the memory is not working.
If the PC is not working.
Unplug your drives from the motherboard and try a gain, from their I would reseated the CPU (check for bent motherboard pins when you do that)

Oct 23, 2021
Le PC fonctionne-t-il sinon comment savez-vous que la mémoire ne fonctionne pas.
Si le PC ne fonctionne pas.
Débranchez vos disques de la carte mère et essayez un gain, à partir de leur je réinstallerais le processeur (vérifiez les broches de la carte mère pliées lorsque vous faites cela)
[/CITATION]
J'ai le même problèmes seulement moi jai enlever ma carte graphique gtx 1070 et brancher directe sur hdmi onboard et voila j'ai entrer dans mon bios alors jme suis dit c'est a cause de la carte video onboard je l'ai désactiver et maintenant je ne peuxc plus entrer dans mon bios du tout

Dec 16, 2021

Specs:
Current specs:
Gigabyte B560M DS3H
Crucial CT2K4G4DFS8213
Crucial MX300 525GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
WD Blue 1TB
Zalman T6 case

Old specs:
Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2H
Intel Core i5-6500 Boxed
Crucial CT2K4G4DFS8213
Crucial MX300 525GB
Seagate Barracuda 2TB
WD Blue 1TB
Zalman T6 case

hy. i have 10105f and gigabyte b560m ds3h v2 and sapphire r9 380 4 gb nitro, have same problem like u have, i solved with ufi bios up date gpu , if u have old gpu with legasy bios it will not work, i fleshed bios on gpu to uefi, and now i don t have eny problem work like it should, i hope that help the point ,u must have gpu that is uefi

Reactions: Koekieezz
Dec 16, 2021
hy. i have 10105f and gigabyte b560m ds3h v2 and sapphire r9 380 4 gb nitro, have same problem like u have, i solved with ufi bios up date gpu , if u have old gpu with legasy bios it will not work, i fleshed bios on gpu to uefi, and now i don t have eny problem work like it should, i hope that help the point ,u must have gpu that is uefi