Cannot find any Toshiba Forums Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hgw53t

Reputable
Feb 27, 2014
Why can't I find any posts or threads, etc. on Toshiba Forums anymore? I have many posts & cannot find any of them. In fact, I cannot find any posts from anyone as far as the Toshiba U.S.A. forums. I am asking the question on this forum because Toshiba lists Toms Hardware as a third party Community Solutions website. Please help, as I cannot get any answer from Toshiba. I have tried for a solid week now.

Solution

OK.
Tom's Hardware is not a mirror or official Toshiba website.
This is a site where by you might get some assistance from a community of knowledgeable users, for any PC issue. Not just Toshiba.

USAFRet

Titan

And what problem do you seem to be having with your Toshiba? There isn't a forum here dedicated to Toshiba only, but I'm pretty sure the large community here of large brains might be able to assist you.

So...what is going on with your system?

hgw53t

Reputable
Feb 27, 2014
Nothing wrong with my system. I just need to find the U.S.A. forums. I can't find any forums. I have not logged in or been on that website for about 2- months. Something has changed.

USAFRet

Titan

OK.
Tom's Hardware is not a mirror or official Toshiba website.
This is a site where by you might get some assistance from a community of knowledgeable users, for any PC issue. Not just Toshiba.

Solution
tomshardware has no affiliation with the toshiba forums so we cannot really give you an answer as to why the usa forum link does not seem to exist. if you had a computer problem someone here could likely help you but if you question is in regards to the toshiba family of websites you would need to check with their eu forum or support staff to get an answer from the source.

try https://forum.toshiba.eu/
perhaps they consolidated under one site

D

Deleted member 217926

It seems the Toshiba forums recommend us by name. :)

http://support.toshiba.com/support/navShell?cf=community_forum

wwm2wp.jpg

We're a third party site not affiliated with the Toshiba forums as has been mentioned so while we are a great place to ask for computer help, we aren't the place to ask about specific forum issues over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.