Cannot install Realtek HD audio drivers after installing new motherboard

dajokaman759

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017
I am trying to install Realtek HD Audio on my pc after I got a MSI B350M Pro Gaming Motherboard upgrade from my older motherboard and everything on it works completely fine exept the lack of sound drivers, but for some reason after installing it, it will NOT show up on playback devices or even in device manager even though headphones are plugged in.
tk8c8eG.png
0b2DfmM.png

I get no errors when trying to install or any messages after uninstalling besides it asking to restart after "successfully" installing it.
I have tried multiple methods of fixing it but none of them worked including installing and uninstalling the drivers, installing the drivers through the motherboard manufacturers site, installing it through the disk it came with the mobo, downloading the drivers from the realtek website itself, checking if audio configuration is enabled within the BIOS and even uninstall and reinstall the entire mobo chipsets.
qYqz8qu.png

dajokaman759

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017
I just tried all these methods and none of them worked. I really don't want to go through the bs of RMA so rip the only good solution. What sound card should I go for since im certain this won't get fixed then?