Cannot log into my account

Feb 20, 2019
I cannot log into my account since the Website update. I never used an email to sign up. I always used my Facebook account.

Everytime I try to log in using my Facebook it says
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This account's email is already associated with another member. Please log into that account to associate this account.

I tried accessing the email connected to my facebook but I cannot get into it as everytime I try to log on it says there was unusual activity on my account and I have to answer security questions and I didnt put the right answers to the questions and it was like 13 years ago I made the email.

I just had to make this new account with my newer email to post this.

Can you please help?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I cannot log into my account since the Website update. I never used an email to sign up. I always used my Facebook account.

Everytime I try to log in using my Facebook it says
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This account's email is already associated with another member. Please log into that account to associate this account.

I tried accessing the email connected to my facebook but I cannot get into it as everytime I try to log on it says there was unusual activity on my account and I have to answer security questions and I didnt put the right answers to the questions and it was like 13 years ago I made the email.

I just had to make this new account with my newer email to post this.

Can you please help?
A message to reset your other account password has been sent. Try changing and see if you can access the account.

Feb 20, 2019
A message to reset your other account password has been sent. Try changing and see if you can access the account.

Where was this message sent as I cannot access the email I used for my facebook account. I mentioned this.

I always just signed in using my Facebook account, but the email attached to my Facebook, Im no longer able to access.

Since this happened and realizing I cannot access that email, I had to change my main email on my facebook to one I can access.

So how am I supposed to re-gain access to my account? its a 5 year account :(