Question Cannot Reset or install Windows

Mar 5, 2019
Ok so i got a pc from someone
he had an intel ssd and a Samsung 1tb hdd
his os was on ssd and i connected my hdd too
his hdd was corrupt i think cause it wouldn't start and whenever opened the pc would hang
so the ssd and hdd connected i wanted os in just one i reset the pc it stuck on 95% i cancelled it and then i formated the ssd and tried reset again but it failed again i then cloned the os from my hdd to ssd but it failed on 94% with some error but the drive was full ( i had to delete everything but my os from my hdd to clone) i again formated the ssd and then made a bootable usb with the October update and tried booting from it but it just gave a black screen.
i can boot into windows but i gives blue screen and this error now
"system scan at raised irql caught improper driver unload
what failed: eagleget.sys"
i already lost everything so j just want a clean install of windows now. pls help
i read something about reseting bios but I don't know how to and the i don't have the bios reseters jumper
specs: ryzen 5 1400
msi b350 bazooka
8gb kingston ddr4 2400
1tb hitachi hdd
intel 120gb ssd

Colif

Win 11 Master
remove hdd from PC, only have the ssd you want to install windows on attached to power/data cables inside box.

you should have a feature in your bios called Secure erase, I would use it on ssd to make sure its blank

run installer USB

You shouldn't get any BSOD

Reactions: AllanGH
Mar 5, 2019
remove hdd from PC, only have the ssd you want to install windows on attached to power/data cables inside box.

you should have a feature in your bios called Secure erase, I would use it on ssd to make sure its blank

run installer USB

You shouldn't get any BSOD
i did but the windows doesn't boot from usb it just gives a black screen my hdd has only the os now it boots up from there but gives the error blue screen and that irql message

Colif

Win 11 Master
Do you see any of the installer running? are you pressing any key to make it boot from USB?

try turning Secure boot and Fast boot off in the BIOS, those could be stopping you booting off the USB

Only have ssd in, no other drives.

Mar 5, 2019
Do you see any of the installer running? are you pressing any key to make it boot from USB?

try turning Secure boot and Fast boot off in the BIOS, those could be stopping you booting off the USB

Only have ssd in, no other drives.

yes only ssd is in
no i didn't press any button since i don't know which one to press
in the bios i get three options for usb like this guy had two
i have partion 1 and 2 and the third like this guys(in order: partition 1 then 2)

Colif

Win 11 Master
any button = space bar generally or enter.

On his video, he was installing win 7 so he chose the USB choice that didn't say UEFI. You likely want the UEFI choice since its win 10

can you show me a screen shot so i can guess which ones you should choose

Mar 5, 2019

On his video, he was installing win 7 so he chose the USB choice that didn't say UEFI. You likely want the UEFI choice since its win 10

both partition 1 and 2 have uefi written

I have partion 1 on first but haven't tried pressing any key will do so and let you know

Mar 5, 2019

options on F11
View: http://imgur.com/gallery/PBRaf4w

first option result
black screen flickering sometimes i think
option 2
View: http://imgur.com/gallery/AvFYfLB

option 3
View: http://imgur.com/gallery/fCFjMKF

Colif

Win 11 Master
I am not sure if either of those partitions is the USB drive. It should only have 1 partition.

How did you make installer?

What type of USB drive are you using? Some sandisk USB drives are seen as external hdd and you can't install win 10 of them.

Mar 5, 2019
I am not sure if either of those partitions is the USB drive. It should only have 1 partition.

How did you make installer?

What type of USB drive are you using? Some sandisk USB drives are seen as external hdd and you can't install win 10 of them.
i used rufus and its a Kingston 16gb 3.1 usb

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try using media creation tool, it can make the USB now - no need for rufus unless it doesn't work with the tool. The installer made by it includes both UEFI and Legacy so you probably wouldn't get the 3rd screen error using it.

Apr 8, 2019
From what I get. There is something wrong with the SSD. Happened to me some time ago. took me long but in the end I go it fixed. Search google for ssd no allowing partition.
This might seen like and unrelated search but you will find the solution to your problem in the results. Took me too long to find that I would have to search for something totally different.

Mar 5, 2019
Try using media creation tool, it can make the USB now - no need for rufus unless it doesn't work with the tool. The installer made by it includes both UEFI and Legacy so you probably wouldn't get the 3rd screen error using it.
i managed to install Windows on my hdd from a disk
them i shut down and when i turned on again
blue screen Memory_mangement error then restart and 0x00012a then black screen mouse flickering
these same errors also came before now installing Windows again ssd is not in Right now fuck it i just want my pc to work

Mar 5, 2019
From what I get. There is something wrong with the SSD. Happened to me some time ago. took me long but in the end I go it fixed. Search google for ssd no allowing partition.
This might seen like and unrelated search but you will find the solution to your problem in the results. Took me too long to find that I would have to search for something totally different.
it was detected till last night now it doesn't even get detected not even in bios

Mar 5, 2019
i managed to install Windows on my hdd from a disk
them i shut down and when i turned on again
blue screen Memory_mangement error then restart and 0x00012a then black screen mouse flickering
these same errors also came before now installing Windows again ssd is not in Right now fuck it i just want my pc to work
I installed Windows 10 before then windows 7 but just before installing some blue screen came up shutting down to prevent damage and i think i read something about dumping memory