[SOLVED] can't access bios monitor shows no signal

Apr 14, 2022
I have a hp z240 core i7 6th gn sff workstation with 2 nvs 310 (1.5GB) and 16Gb of ram,256 sdd,2tb hdd.
and I have a tv monitor with only hdmi port
I pluged dp port in nvs 310 ,the display cable is convertor to hdmi.
when I powered the computer shows in monitor no signal until windows login secren !
now I want to access the bios but I can't
I tried to use some method like holding the shift key and the esc key but it ends with no signal
any solution?

Solution
fast boot mode is a pain, some people have to hold the hot key or rapidly tap it just after they push the power button. The people who told others to throw their old bulky vga monitors out totally undermined the part about computer repair.
Apr 14, 2022
Power off & Connect monitor to the motherboards GPU port. Turn PC back on.
While you are in the bios set the GPU to initialize first to Pcie or PEG; that will set the add-in GPU as the one to display the bios.

Power off & Connect monitor to the motherboards GPU port. Turn PC back on.
While you are in the bios set the GPU to initialize first to Pcie or PEG; that will set the add-in GPU as the one to display the bios.
I do not have access to bios,monitor skips bios splash secreen,shows no signal till windows login secren comes up !

A2D3RS0N

Prominent
May 3, 2021
fast boot mode is a pain, some people have to hold the hot key or rapidly tap it just after they push the power button. The people who told others to throw their old bulky vga monitors out totally undermined the part about computer repair.

Solution