Can't Access Router Admin Interface More Than Once

Rapplegarth

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2016
I can only connect to my router's admin interface once, then if I want to access my router's admin interface again I need to manually reset the router. This problem only happens on my desktop, the laptop in my house can access it as many times without the need for a reset. Both are running the same version of windows 10, what can I do to fix this?

I have already done a lot of troubleshooting myself on this, ill try to list all of them below.
1. I have tried downloading and using other browsers
2. I have tried clearing the internet cache using CCleaner
3. I have fixed registry issues using CCleaner
4. I have changed my DNS Server IP Address, because it somehow was set to the same address as my default gateway despite being set to obtain one automatically
5. I have tried using different ports and different cables, all work with the laptop just not with my desktop
6. I have gotten a new router, and have gone through all previous steps with it
7. I have contacted my Internet Provider about this and they have ran me through the same steps
8. Pretty much every other computer except mine can access the admin interface, Internet Providers tech guy when out at my house has had no problem

I have come to the conclusion that it has to be something with my computer but for the life of me I cannot figure out what it is.

Thank You!

Hello Rapplegarth

Can you please check the date and time of your computer? Many times due to bad CMOS battery, the date and time of the computer automatically changes to default, i.e. the time when the BIOS was developed. This keeps you from signing in to the interfaces and websites that use timestamps.

Please confirm that the date and time of your PC is correct and is synchronized with the date and time of the router.

Feel free to report back if further assistance is needed.

Cheers!! :)