Question Can't boot system

Mar 12, 2019
All of a sudden my computer stopped booting up. When I press power button, it turns on, the power supply is working, motherboard light is green, USB ports receive power. However power supply LED is not working, monitor receives no signal and USB mouse and keyboard don't indicate any signatures they are connected (about USB receiving power — I could charge my phone using them and my USB hard drive indicates it receives power).
I already detached video card, SSD, CD and all RAM, reconnected all other things but it's still not working.
This exact thing happened to me a day ago but somehow the computer did actually boot n was usable for a day, but after turning it off the same problem occurs and now I can't fix it.

IMG_20190313_011223.jpg
IMG_20190313_011307.jpg

Here are also photos of I don't remember how these are called on my motherboard. On first one are normal looking thingies and on second both of them are little inflated (you can tell by these three lines on top of them). Could it be a sign to get a new motherboard? And also again, despite these being inflated, I could get my system running once.