Cant boot to windows or bios

Rusty Kuntz

Commendable
Jun 3, 2016
Got a crash today with the usual message ": ( somthing went wrong" restarted got a Kingston branded screen saying "over clock failed press f1 to enter bios". I had not set up for an over clock so I went to bios to make use it wasn't set up and to make sure all the other settings where ok. Restarted again got to a screen saying to repair windows. Restarted again to bios with windows install USB plugged in. Been a while since I had booted to a USB but what is did was somthing like putting the USB at the top of the boot order then disabled the other two drives. When to reboot got a screen saying disk image was corrupt. Now when I got to reboot I don't get to any os and I also can't access bios. I get the screen saying to press f2 or del to enter but when i do it does nothing and eventually goes black screen or to a Intel branded screen asking to create a raid volume. I have no idea where to go from here. What's wrong what can I do to fix this?

Solution
you may need to reset cmos. Sounds like bios is messed up.

you should have put USB at top of list but perhaps not disabled the other two drives

what are specs of pc? do you know motherboard model?

Colif

Win 11 Master
you may need to reset cmos. Sounds like bios is messed up.

you should have put USB at top of list but perhaps not disabled the other two drives

what are specs of pc? do you know motherboard model?

Solution