[SOLVED] Can't change my screen brightness and my eyes are perpetually burning..Please Help!

i-dj-on-weekends

Prominent
Aug 23, 2018
The brightness on my laptop is stuck at 100%. I can move the dial up and down, but there is no change in my screen brightness . I've updated my drivers and followed a lot of other guides to try to solve the issue, but nothing so far has worked. Looking through the comments on some of the guides it seems like other people have had this problem too. Any ideas that could help solve this the issue?

Solution
The brightness on my laptop is stuck at 100%. I can move the dial up and down, but there is no change in my screen brightness . I've updated my drivers and followed a lot of other guides to try to solve the issue, but nothing so far has worked. Looking through the comments on some of the guides it seems like other people have had this problem too. Any ideas that could help solve this the issue?
Try to install an old driver that is stable from Intel website or from the GPU maker

shivababbli

Distinguished
Try to install an old driver that is stable from Intel website or from the GPU maker

Solution