Can't complete end of thrid campaign

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

I think I have got to the end of the third Campaign. I have to blow up a gate
that an alien race is using to come into this part of space (Hmm, why does
that sound famliar. I think its about time the writers came up with some new
ideas) which is fine except for one thing. I already blew it up and all other
space stations in a previous mission. Therefore I can't complete the mission
because the stupid game hasn't repsawned the gate. If this really is the last
mission I may as well un-install it because I can't see any reason to carry on
playing to be honest.

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.space-sim (More info?)

and what game are u talking about?

"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> naskroba³/a w

> and what game are u talking about?

Probably I-War2.

--
Pozdrawiam
Krzysztof "Goomich" Ferenc

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:12:09 -0500, "Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote:

>"Memnoch" <memnoch@nospampleaseimbritish.ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>>I think I have got to the end of the third Campaign. I have to blow up a
>>gate
>> that an alien race is using to come into this part of space (Hmm, why does
>> that sound famliar. I think its about time the writers came up with some
>> new
>> ideas) which is fine except for one thing. I already blew it up and all
>> other
>> space stations in a previous mission. Therefore I can't complete the
>> mission
>> because the stupid game hasn't repsawned the gate. If this really is the
>> last
>> mission I may as well un-install it because I can't see any reason to
>> carry on
>> playing to be honest.
>
>and what game are u talking about?

Oops! Its Starfury. I think I must have amended the subject and removed that.
Sorry.

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:27:58 +0200, Goomich <goomich@usun.to.wp.pl> wrote:

>"Anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net> naskroba³/a w
>
>> and what game are u talking about?
>
>Probably I-War2.

Starfury. You proved my point though and thanks for that. Both space sims
have a gate which has yet another alien race coming through that is an enemy
to all. Conflict: Freespace was similar. Two warring races join together when
a third more powerful one comes along. It's getting predictable.