[SOLVED] Can't connect Deepcool RF120 RGB fan to the PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartOfAdel

Commendable
Apr 7, 2021
I've bought a Deepcool RF120 RGB fan and didn't expect it to have a 15-pin SATA connector for the lights. My PSU is Chieftec A-135 650CB and there are no 15-pin SATA connections on it. I have the only one 6-pin connection left. Would it be a wise choice to buy a cable that converts this 6-pin connection to 15-pin SATA if such even existed? If so can you please give me a link to buy such a cable? Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Solution
I've bought a Deepcool RF120 RGB fan and didn't expect it to have a 15-pin SATA connector for the lights. My PSU is Chieftec A-135 650CB and there are no 15-pin SATA connections on it. I have the only one 6-pin connection left. Would it be a wise choice to buy a cable that converts this 6-pin connection to 15-pin SATA if such even existed? If so can you please give me a link to buy such a cable? Thank you in advance.

The SATA connector on the DRIVE END is 15-pin. It's not going to be 15-pin on the PSU side.

All SATA connectors are "15-pin".
Are you saying you lost the cables that came with your PSU? It comes with 6 SATA connectors.
https://www.chieftec.eu/en/psus/ps-2/new-a-135-series/aps-650cb.html

The SATA connector on the DRIVE END is 15-pin. It's not going to be 15-pin on the PSU side.

All SATA connectors are "15-pin".

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.