Question Can't connect to wifi with laptop

Sep 14, 2018
Hi,

So, for a while, I have been having problems with wifi on my laptop (it's connected to the modem but says No Internet). And when I can't solve the issue (quite often) by just using windows problem solver or by turning off and on wifi on the laptop, I would do a Network Reset then restart. And that's what I did, but now there are no wifi options anymore (tried with ethernet and it worked). There no Wifi adapter, there's no mention of wifi in the network drivers, so I tried to download the driver to change that, but even after installing it and restarting the laptop, still no wifi. I tried turning off the laptop, removing the battery and pressing power for 30sec. I tried to do another Network Reset.

I don't know what to do now...

Windows 10
Asus Laptop(Asus ROG G741JW-T7151H) if that can help

P.S: Here's a previous post I made about the Wi-fi issues I had (still not solved): Post about my Wi-Fi issues

Sep 14, 2018
Have you tried simply using the troubleshooter? Or do you call the troubleshooter "windows problem solver?"

Sorry this is a lame response lol
Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant, I'm french and I use windows in French, wasn't sure what to call it in English. When I run it, it says a cable is not connected. But it's false, I already saw this error before (on this laptop and an another) but it doesn't impact connectivity (i used to see it but still had working wifi)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS