Can't control RGB fan colours.

Aug 16, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm new here and still an amateur PC builder/gamer. Recently I bought 2 of these RGB fans from amazon because they were the cheapest option.

CONISY 120 mm Super Silent PC Case RGB LED High Airflow Cooling Fan for Desktops - Color (2 Pack) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DFG3PXX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_xAEDBb6F3CTQT

The issue is I have no way of changing the LED's colours. I'd imagine that these would need to be connected to a fan controller that comes with a remote but I could be completely wrong and they might not change colour at all which would be annoying and also rather pointless. Now the connectors for these fans are either a 3 pin or molex connector so I may have to get some sort of adaptor/s? If anyone has a possible solution to this it would be greatly appreciated!

Solution
If they're RGB they should at least have a control unit included with them(a small box like object with buttons on it that would be connected in-line). It should be some small piece that looks similar to this:
29477_500_2.jpg

or this:
pic2.jpg

If it's just the fans themselves then no, you wouldn't be able to control the colors.

toshibitsu

Distinguished
If they're RGB they should at least have a control unit included with them(a small box like object with buttons on it that would be connected in-line). It should be some small piece that looks similar to this:
29477_500_2.jpg

or this:
pic2.jpg

If it's just the fans themselves then no, you wouldn't be able to control the colors.

Solution
Aug 16, 2018
Thank you guys for your responses, I did actually contact the sellers as well and they did say the colours can't be changed but they'd be happy to give me a refund so all is good!