Can't decide between the Razer Blade 15 and the Eluktronics MAG-15

ptferg1234

Commendable
Jan 8, 2018
I have narrowed my selection for a new laptop down to a Razer Blade 15 and the Eluktronics MAG-15.

I have heard great things about both but I am still not sure which one will suit me better for both productivity and gaming.

Also, I am unclear on either of their warranties as they are vaguely worded on their site and have little information in relation to if I buy either one from Amazon.

I have narrowed my selection for a new laptop down to a Razer Blade 15 and the Eluktronics MAG-15.

I have heard great things about both but I am still not sure which one will suit me better for both productivity and gaming.

Also, I am unclear on either of their warranties as they are vaguely worded on their site and have little information in relation to if I buy either one from Amazon.
What are you actually looking to do on them and what is your reason for a laptop vs desktop?

I need a powerful laptop so I can work away from home. I do own a good desktop, but the inability to wark anywhere else will hinder me in the future as I go through college.
Mate it really won’t trust me, uni campus’ have library’s with PCs and if you need one the class will take place in a room with PCs with all the software you need loaded on. Only reason to have a laptop at uni are group based stuff like presentations and note taking both of which a gaming laptop is bad for as they don’t have the battery for it.