[SOLVED] Can't extend D partition

Aug 13, 2019
I wish to extend my D partition but I can't. I suppose it is from that 16 mb reserved partition that is getting in the way. I am a noob at this kind of things and the only thing that I understood from the internet is that to extend a partition it has to be next to the unallocated space. I managed to shrink to the left the C drive through EaseUS Partition Master, but I can't extend the D drive. What should I do, should I delete the 16 mb partition? Is it safe, or is there another way?

Solution
What I would do is take a full drive image of the whole thing.

Then, delete that little 16MB partition and see if you can extend the D.

How did the drive come to be partitioned this way? Generally, the C partition is seconf from the left, not the right.

USAFRet

Titan

How did the drive come to be partitioned this way? Generally, the C partition is seconf from the left, not the right.

Solution
Aug 13, 2019

I don't know how it came to be that way, all I remember is that I shrunk the C drive and then made the D drive. Could you please tell me how to take a full drive image of the 16 mb partition?