Cant Find Power Switch Pins on Motherboard

COLGeek

Titan
From your PM:

Subject: +5V dc

To: COLGeek

Sent on: January 16, 2019 5:13 AM
hi you just left me an answer on my post about the power pins, thanks! i would have never have found that myself.
I followed the instructions, but there was no +5V dc in the same cable budle. Is this a problem? does it come with the psu or somthing? thanks in advance

Please list all of the make/models of your system components? What exactly are you trying to connect that you are unsure about?

Jan 16, 2019
MERGED QUESTION
Question from deathtonarwhals : "New PC not turning on"

Hi im fairly new to building computers, so i brought a psu (A-750BR) a case ( GMXCSCENTAURIBLKGRY) and a motherboard ( its an intel 1155, i can find its full name if needed) and ive put in the motherboard, the cpu the hard drives and the front pannel things ( there was no +5V DC one) and it just doesnt make any noise or any sign that i have plugged in power, it just doesnt turn on :(

COLGeek

Titan
The front panel connectors (from the case) are in pairs. There is usually a POWER LED pair, a RESET switch pair, a POWER switch pair, and often a SPEAKER pair.

They will connect to the corresponding pins on the motherboard. Have you identified and connected the pairs to the correct pins on the motherboard header?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS