Question Can't fix "Watchdog Violation" error --- please help!

Nov 13, 2020
Basically, been having the BSOD a lot recently and im always getting the Watchdog_violation code when i get the BSOD. I've been all over yt and dont most of the normal tutorial stuff that they tell you to do but I can't seem to fix this. I am also confused because I have 4 AHCI controllers instead of the normal 1. Which once more confuses me because I am a beginner when it comes to building PCs. If anyone could help me it would be much appreciated!

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor (boosted to 4.2hz which has been fine)
8GB of DDR4 Ram 3600mhz(also has been fine running these games for a while)
Radeon RX5700XT(overclocked)
PSU: Coolermaster MWE750V2 fully modular 80+gold rating
Motherboard: Asus TUF X570-plus wifi
Memory: Patriot Scorch 512GB M.2-2280 NVME SSD and a WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD

Ralston18

Titan
Memory Drives: Patriot Scorch 512GB M.2-2280 NVME SSD and a WD BLACK SN750 NVMe SSD (Typo?)

Any other drives: HDD?

Are you seeing the 4 AHCI controllers via Device Manager? Are you able to do a screen capture showing the 4? If so, capture and post via imgur (www.imgur.com).

When did the problem/BSOD's begin?

Look in Reliability History (timeline format) to determine if some specific related error (or errors) began with some update, a new driver, some installed app, etc..

Simplify:

Stop overclocking.

Revert to a single drive - i.e., the boot drive.

[Moderator note: Moving post from Systems to Storage.]

Nov 13, 2020
View: https://imgur.com/DRiF1Xg

I also don't think that not overclocking is the problem as i've been overclocking for the past 8months with no problems. I've also tried returning to just the boot drive and I still get the BSOD with no changes whatsoever. The only reason I'm keeping the second SSD around is beacuse when I only have one my disk usage will spike to 100% because of the "system" processes in task manager.