Question Cant get a stable fps in Valorant with a highend pc

Sep 26, 2021
RTX 3080

i9-10900 2.8 GHz

32 GB ram

So I have an RTX 3080 graphics card. And I still frame drop in Valorant. any fixes to get a stable fps

Sep 26, 2021
Your CPU is possibly thermal throttling and your RAM is running at base speed.
What CPU cooler do you use? What are the temps of CPU while in game (after 20mins for example)?
Go into BIOS and enable XMP profile for the RAM.
I enabled the XMP and in my deathmatch I Avg. 200 fps and my lowest was 170 fps
(Edit I use a corsair water cooling one don't know the model)

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
Then maybe start answering the rest of the questions you have been asked.

What PSU do you have? Exact make and model please.
I have around 20-35 c ingame

I use a SSD with 1 tb

I use a corsair water cooler (Dont know how to check wich model) Temp after playing a 20 min deathmatch I was around 55c

Im so sorry but i don't know how to find my psu

I use a SSD with 1 tb

I use a corsair water cooler (Dont know how to check wich model) Temp after playing a 20 min deathmatch I was around 55c

20-35c in-game and 55c after 20mins are vastly different temps. I believe you meant before and after.

CPU cooler can be found from either the icue software , from the box that was in or from the receipt.
For PSU box that was in, receipt or just open the case and take a look at the sticker.

You have also been asked about the GPU temps and the USAGE as in what percentage of SSD and ram is being used.

Fatblabs

Commendable
Jun 29, 2021

I use a SSD with 1 tb

Open the panel of your PC in the back and see if the model is there. Idk if there is but just a possibility. If it's prebuilt and they don't specify which psu model it is, it's probably a cheap psu