[SOLVED] Can't get into my Bios

Novel8

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2013
i was in the process of trying to install win10 and some expert told me to make sure that my CSM is disabled first. Mine was enabled. Upon doing this, i disabled it, and the next time i tried to boot my system, the screen starts showing my resolution and then just remains blank. I can't boot into my other system win 7, or my USB creation tool. ..or even my BIOS

Solution
Assuming this is a desktop, reset the settings by popping out the battery and waiting a minute, unless your motherboard has another method to do this (some have a jumper you just have to short for a few seconds).

You can also disconnect every drive in the computer. In a lot of platforms if there's no drive in the computer, it'll go right to the BIOS page.
Assuming this is a desktop, reset the settings by popping out the battery and waiting a minute, unless your motherboard has another method to do this (some have a jumper you just have to short for a few seconds).

You can also disconnect every drive in the computer. In a lot of platforms if there's no drive in the computer, it'll go right to the BIOS page.

Reactions: Alabalcho
Solution