Question Can't get my camera to work!

superballer135

Commendable
Jan 27, 2019
Recently I purchased a canon t3i rebel that I've been using as a webcam, yet I've ran into problem after problem. The first thing I tried was the Canon eos software but it made my camera look terrible quality. Then i tried a cheap capture card and the quality didn't look great either. Now I've bought a camlink and the quality looks way better but the regular camera overlays, (even with all the info I can hide hidden) are very prominent and zoomed out around the actual video. On top of that either the camera won't get detected, the camera has a whole second or two delay, I get a crazy rippling effect with any sudden movement, or a combination of those things. I've tried literally anything I can think of, and I'm at my wits end with ideas. Does anyone have a solution?

superballer135

Commendable
Jan 27, 2019
Recently I purchased a canon t3i rebel that I've been using as a webcam, yet I've ran into problem after problem. The first thing I tried was the Canon eos software but it made my camera look terrible quality. Then i tried a cheap capture card and the quality didn't look great either. Now I've bought a camlink and the quality looks way better but the regular camera overlays, (even with all the info I can hide hidden) are very prominent and zoomed out around the actual video. On top of that either the camera won't get detected, the camera has a whole second or two delay, I get a crazy rippling effect with any sudden movement, or a combination of those things. I've tried literally anything I can think of, and I'm at my wits end with ideas. Does anyone have a solution?