Cant get the fan controller to work Deepcool dukase v2

Agustin_6

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
Hello,

I just got one of Dukase v2 with the fan controller.

I bough two more fans so I could control the three of them with the controllers, but I am having problems figuring out how to plug everything.

The case shipped with the rear fan plugged into one of the three fan connectors of the controller.

So I plugged the two fans I bought to the other two connectors of the fan controller.

So now I have two molex connectors, the one coming from the fan controller itself (note that is not a full molex, only 3 cables are conected to the back of the molex) and the molex coming from the rear fan (note that is not a full molex, only 3 cables are conected to the back of the molex).

If I plug the PSU to the one of the rear fan, all three fans turn on but I cant control them with the slider button. If I connect another PSU molex to the remaining molex nothing changes.

What am I missing?

Regards

Agustin_6

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017

I have two molex, the one coming from the rear fan and the one coming from the fan controller.

Where do you say to plug the two fans and the psu?

Solid_1

Prominent
Jul 1, 2017

I have the same trouble...but i have the solution

From the Fan controler go out a molex and three two pines female
Connect the molex to the controller fan and only the three pins from the two or one fan ( i have the v3 with 2 fan in stock)
and nothing more ! do not connect the molex of the fans !!
Sorry for my bad english
see you

Jul 13, 2018
I have the same trouble...but i have the solution

From the Fan controler go out a molex and three two pines female
Connect the molex to the controller fan and only the three pins from the two or one fan ( i have the v3 with 2 fan in stock)
and nothing more ! do not connect the molex of the fans !!
Sorry for my bad english
see you

Can we get a translation for what this is saying? I have the v2 and still can not figure out how to connect these pins.