Question Can't initialize SSD

Jul 31, 2019
Hi, I bought a gigabyte ssd but I can't initialize it. When I try to do nothing happens. Also try the EaseUS Partition Manager, but the same thing happens (i hope spanish is not a problem).

w0pkOeL.png

gbQngOK.png

Jul 31, 2019
Update:

Yesterday I was able to install windows on the ssd with an usb, restart it and select in the bios that the ssd was the first boot option. But today I woke up and when I turn on the pc the hdd started and not the ssd, I wanted to enter the bios to be able to change this but in it I couldn't see the ssd, I only saw the hdd and another one with the name "ps3 .." (which it's supposed to be the SSD).
I just disconnected the hdd, leaving only the ssd connected, and it could start perfectly, but when I connect the hdd and it gives me the previous problem again.
It seems that turning off the PC for a long time ruins the changes.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019
Make sure the SSd is on the lowest numbered sata port and set it as the default in the bios's boot menu. Be sure to save when you exit the bios.
i did this but when i turn it off and turn it on the next day it forgets the changes and i have to disconnect and connect the drives

If the SSD is designed around a Phison flash controller, then this could account for the name "PS3..."

When SSD's fail, they often identify themselves using a factory alias rather than their model number. "PS3" is a part number prefix for Phison's flash controller chips.