[SOLVED] Can't install games and stuck loading screens😖

Dec 15, 2019
So I just built my PC like a week ago and finally got windows 10 installed, I've installed all my mb and gpu drivers too, the problem is that everytime I try to play games such as csgo fortnite and splitgate, when I ready up I get sent to loading screen then back to the lobby, I installed my games on a hdd and windows on SSD, I installed all gpu drivers and made sure my RAM was running at it's rated speed, everything seems fine, I've uninstalled and reinstalled my games over and over again yet still the same problem I checked for windows updates, still the same problem, I turned off my PC for about an hour and still the same problem, I did a factory reset but kept all my files and reinstalled the gpu drivers and I FINALLY got to play fortnite with a friend... For like 30 mins, everything was fine until we switched game modes and tried to play duos, my screen froze and I couldn't hear my friend and then back to the lobby, I also tried repairing the easy anti cheat thing but that did nothing and made kinda worse where I couldn't even open the game anymore, I dont wanna do another reset cause it's only gonna work for 30 mins I don't know the problem but here's one thing, my PC says I have no network connection but I'm browsing the internet right now🤔 I'm gonna restart my router tommorow(today) cuz it's late and I'm really tired but I hope anyone has any other solutions, but here is my PC build
Case:Fsp atx mid tower cmt10
CPU: i7 9700k
Gpu: gtx 1660ti
Mb:gigabyte z390 ud
RAM: dual crucial ballistic lt sport 8gb total
SSD:su800 adata
Hdd: Seagate barracuda
Psu: 650 bq watt EVGA 80+ bronze

Solution
Okay thx, I got it working now, now I'm just having audio problems, I couldn't hear my friends in fortnite and I wasn't sure if they could hear me but I saw their mics movies by their gamertag and I saw mine too I tried and variation of sound settings in the game settings but nothing worked then I thought I didn't install the audio drivers so I did that then I couldn't hear anything but I was able to hear game sounds before now my sound says it's coming from the speakers but I can hear it from my headphones not sure what the problem is I was gonna try uninstalling and reinstalling all my audio drivers but still I don't know if that's the case cuz I could hear and talk to my friends just fine in a discord call so I'm thinking it's...
Dec 15, 2019
Also when trying to reinstall my games it didn't let me or I'd get stuck on a please wait screen(this is the reason y I did the factory reset in the first place) and now it's says that it can't install the games AT ALL

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018
Also when trying to reinstall my games it didn't let me or I'd get stuck on a please wait screen(this is the reason y I did the factory reset in the first place) and now it's says that it can't install the games AT ALL

You know, at this point it sounds like you are having trouble with your HDD. You shouldn't be storing your games on it anyway. If you bought an SSD expecting a better performance, then you need both your operating system and your games installed on it because it is based on how fast your drive can read and write data to and from your O.S. Try that first and see if that works. You should also get another 8gbs of ram.

Dec 15, 2019
Okay thx, I got it working now, now I'm just having audio problems, I couldn't hear my friends in fortnite and I wasn't sure if they could hear me but I saw their mics movies by their gamertag and I saw mine too I tried and variation of sound settings in the game settings but nothing worked then I thought I didn't install the audio drivers so I did that then I couldn't hear anything but I was able to hear game sounds before now my sound says it's coming from the speakers but I can hear it from my headphones not sure what the problem is I was gonna try uninstalling and reinstalling all my audio drivers but still I don't know if that's the case cuz I could hear and talk to my friends just fine in a discord call so I'm thinking it's just a game adio problem

Dcopymope

Prominent
BANNED
Aug 13, 2018
Okay thx, I got it working now, now I'm just having audio problems, I couldn't hear my friends in fortnite and I wasn't sure if they could hear me but I saw their mics movies by their gamertag and I saw mine too I tried and variation of sound settings in the game settings but nothing worked then I thought I didn't install the audio drivers so I did that then I couldn't hear anything but I was able to hear game sounds before now my sound says it's coming from the speakers but I can hear it from my headphones not sure what the problem is I was gonna try uninstalling and reinstalling all my audio drivers but still I don't know if that's the case cuz I could hear and talk to my friends just fine in a discord call so I'm thinking it's just a game adio problem

Sounds like you just have to change where you want the sound to come from in the 'sound control panel' screen. I had a similar issue where the sound was only coming out of my headset, and I had to simply change it to come out of my speakers instead. Just type 'sound settings' in the search bar', click on the app that pops up, and click on 'sound control panel' in the top right corner of the screen under 'related settings'.

Solution