[SOLVED] Cant install unsigned .INF File

MurdyPlay

Prominent
Jul 12, 2019
i just cant install it.
I have test mode on, nointegrity on and it wont let me install it
The only solution is entering Unsigned mode through Power Menu. But it is temporary due to after reboot and entering normal mode it uninstalls that unsigned driver and everything goes all over again

Any solution?
Windows 10 Pro 1909

Solution
Win 10 enforces driver signatures now, it has for a few years. Manufacturers were given ample warning. Most of them have updated drivers and submitted a copy to Microsoft so they can test it and sign it. Those that didn't obviously don't care. Some makers didn't as a way to force people to buy newer hardware.

One solution is the obvious one - get a signed driver.

What is the driver for?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Win 10 enforces driver signatures now, it has for a few years. Manufacturers were given ample warning. Most of them have updated drivers and submitted a copy to Microsoft so they can test it and sign it. Those that didn't obviously don't care. Some makers didn't as a way to force people to buy newer hardware.

What is the driver for?

Solution

MurdyPlay

Prominent
Jul 12, 2019

What is the driver for?
It is an unofficial driver for super old wifi card. It works on Unsigned mode, wifi connects.
That wifi cad has no support higher then windows 2000, but someone made windows 10 driver for it.

UPD: I figure it out. Test Mode wont let me to install unsigned .inf files, but it lets me to install fake sign .sys files.
I just entered unsigned mode, installed that driver, it worked. I rebooted to Normal mode, and driver not working. I found a software that fake sign a .sys file so it works in test mode, but not normal. I wrote bcedit tessigning thing. After reboot it worked perfectly. and removed the watermark Unsing Unoversal Water Mark Remover