[SOLVED] Can't install windows 10 or 7.

Apr 22, 2020
Hello I'm trying to reinstall one old machine from 2005 witch is soo old that I can t even start normal instalation of Windows except win xp:(. I khow that the board is not supported but I can start Windows 7 just fine if use my old laptop witch is whit the same socket 915G. I'm just using him to start the installation procedure and when the first reboot come I just shut down and put his hdd in the pc an is working just fine. But if I try to install the wind from dvd or USB on the same pc I get error 0xc00000e in black screen something about the bcd record.The mbo is asus p5gd1 vm BAREBONE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Hello I'm trying to reinstall one old machine from 2005 witch is soo old that I can t even start normal instalation of Windows except win xp:(. I khow that the board is not supported but I can start Windows 7 just fine if use my old laptop witch is whit the same socket 915G. I'm just using him to start the installation procedure and when the first reboot come I just shut down and put his hdd in the pc an is working just fine. But if I try to install the wind from dvd or USB on the same pc I get error 0xc00000e in black screen something about the bcd record.The mbo is asus p5gd1 vm BAREBONE.
Pentium4 and Celeron D don't have extensions necessary for W7 and up to work. That's why there are no drivers for it. Vista and windows...
Pentium4 and Celeron D don't have extensions necessary for W7 and up to work. That's why there are no drivers for it. Vista and windows server are best windows you can hope for.

Solution