Can't login to windows 10 due to disabling some features in msconfig

Tcrumpet

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016
Hi,
I had a problem where I was not able to launch csgo, a game on steam due to something with my drivers. I uninstalled them and re-installed new ones from the amd website. When I restarted I logged back in and my screen was flickering black, so I couldn't do anything, I looked online and saw some things about disabling windows error reporting and problem solving so I did that. That didn't help but I saw from my task manager windows defender was using around 98% of my computer memory and so I tried to disable that however it wouldn't let me. I went onto msconfig and tried to set boot options to minimal so it would not boot windows defender. In doing this I accidentally disabled other things and when i try to launch my computer I click on the windows 10 home screen to login, the time and date go up as normal but there is no box that appeared prompting me to enter my password just the home screen. I tried shift restart and f8 when launching yet none of this works.
I am posting this from my second computer,
please help me,
thanks in advance

Tcrumpet

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016

I tried these but none of the methods work.

Ricardo_32

Commendable
Oct 26, 2016

Have you tried removing the password and see if it logins? Use something like ntpassword...

RevexTheX

Commendable
Dec 4, 2016
On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB or DVD
change boot order so USB/DVD is first, hdd second

see if we can get into safe mode
boot from installer, on 2nd screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up options << this may not be here
hit the restart button
choose a safe mode (it doesn't matter which) by using number associated with it.
PC will restart and load safe mode

if you want msconfig, right click start
choose run...
type msconfig

if start up options aren't there, try start up repair
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose start up repair - this will scan PC and maybe fix this - will ask for logon info

if you want system restore, its also in the advanced menu

This method was given to me by Colif, and I am just giving it to you now.