Question Can't overclock fx 4300

Shinoyshinoo

Prominent
Feb 10, 2020
In my motherboard there is a option to overclock oc tuner but when I change it to oc the cpu easily gets to 4.2ghz by I doing nothing .But the problem is when ever I try to overclock and bootup the pc ran into a problem shows up then I have to reset the bios to boot windows(there is no overheating issue cpu is well cooled and the temperature never goes above 50 on full load)

I need a full guide on overclocking how to overclock fx 4300 processor manually .Please tell clearly how can I overclock manually

Cpu. :fx 4300
Mobo: asus m5a97 le R2.o
Ram. :6gb ddr3
GPU : Rx 550 4gb
Psu. : Corsair vx 450Watt

In my motherboard there is a option to overclock oc tuner but when I change it to oc the cpu easily gets to 4.2ghz by I doing nothing .But the problem is when ever I try to overclock and bootup the pc ran into a problem shows up then I have to reset the bios to boot windows(there is no overheating issue cpu is well cooled and the temperature never goes above 50 on full load)

I need a full guide on overclocking how to overclock fx 4300 processor manually .Please tell clearly how can I overclock manually

Cpu. :fx 4300
Mobo: asus m5a97 le R2.o
Ram. :6gb ddr3
GPU : Rx 550 4gb
Psu. : Corsair vx 450Watt
Just set multiplier and voltage manually.