Cant uninstall my wireless driver

Rktech

Prominent
Jul 26, 2017
I want to uninstall my 802.11n wireless driver but its taking too much time in device manager.last time i tried to uninstall it it took around 10mins and it was not uninstalled.Help me sir as soon as possible.

Solution
Physically disconnect the device if you cannot uninstall the driver. The ease of that depends on what desktop or laptop you have. Most laptops allow you to turn off the wireless instead of having to do a physical disconnect. With any luck you can then remove the driver.

If you have any further questions, provide more information -- like computer brand and model, adapter model if known, and OS version.

RealBeast

Titan
Physically disconnect the device if you cannot uninstall the driver. The ease of that depends on what desktop or laptop you have. Most laptops allow you to turn off the wireless instead of having to do a physical disconnect. With any luck you can then remove the driver.

If you have any further questions, provide more information -- like computer brand and model, adapter model if known, and OS version.

Solution