Can't Uninstall Twitch

Saltirezz

Commendable
May 7, 2017
So, I downloaded twitch a day ago but I don't want it anymore so I went to uninstall it from Programs and features but when I tried it came up with this message -
"An error occurred while trying to uninstall Twitch. It may have already been uninstalled.

Would you like to remove Twitch from the Programs and Features list?"

I know for a fact that it is still installed though. I can still open it up and do whatever with it. Plus, when I restart my pc after uninstalling it, it just shows back up again on the Programs and Features list! Also it starts up when I load my pc up but its not on the start-up list.

Please help if you can, I would really like to uninstall it fully or at least keep it from starting up when my pc starts up. Thanks.

Solution
Have you tried restarting your pc? If that doesn't work, I would try using reinstalling Twitch and directly using any uninstall option it comes with rather than going through the Control Panel.
Mar 10, 2018
Have you tried restarting your pc? If that doesn't work, I would try using reinstalling Twitch and directly using any uninstall option it comes with rather than going through the Control Panel.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS