cant't play games in celeron 3060

sandhihbk

Commendable
Dec 19, 2016
can i play igi 1 in celeron 3060 processor? i face some some problem in doing so... the game stuck at every point of time....

Solution
The Celeron N3060 isn't going to be too good for much; so the actual title "can't play games" isn't too surprising, as I assumd newer titles. I didn't know anything about IGI but looking it up, and the N3060 should be more than capable; the minimum CPU requirements are a Pentium 2 @ 300MHz !! :lol:.

The game is ~16 years old at this point, so I'd suspect you're running into OS based issues.

Can you list your full spec, including OS? Support was for 95/98/ME, so the likelyhood of it being truly supported (even in compatibility mode) is tough in newer OS's. Considering the N3060 only came out in Q1 2016, I assume you're running W10?

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
The Celeron N3060 isn't going to be too good for much; so the actual title "can't play games" isn't too surprising, as I assumd newer titles. I didn't know anything about IGI but looking it up, and the N3060 should be more than capable; the minimum CPU requirements are a Pentium 2 @ 300MHz !! :lol:.

The game is ~16 years old at this point, so I'd suspect you're running into OS based issues.

Can you list your full spec, including OS? Support was for 95/98/ME, so the likelyhood of it being truly supported (even in compatibility mode) is tough in newer OS's. Considering the N3060 only came out in Q1 2016, I assume you're running W10?

Solution