[SOLVED] Capacity displayed on local disk

Nov 12, 2019
Hello guys, recently I got a computer that I bought at home, touching it and doing my things, I realized that in the section 'Computer' the local disk C says that I only have 111GB. I guess the disk I will be using will be the SSD and I would like to know how I can change it and save the files to the HDD. I have a 240GB SSD and a 1TB HDD.

I hope your help and thank you very much!

Solution
When yo install something, it typically asks where you want to install it, Select the other drive.
You may need to first create folders names Program Files and Program Files (x86) on it so you can point them to the same place they were lookinig for on C:
Hello guys, recently I got a computer that I bought at home, touching it and doing my things, I realized that in the section 'Computer' the local disk C says that I only have 111GB. I guess the disk I will be using will be the SSD and I would like to know how I can change it and save the files to the HDD. I have a 240GB SSD and a 1TB HDD.

I hope your help and thank you very much!
Can you post a picture of Disk Management ?

popatim

Titan
When yo install something, it typically asks where you want to install it, Select the other drive.
You may need to first create folders names Program Files and Program Files (x86) on it so you can point them to the same place they were lookinig for on C:

Solution

USAFRet

Titan
Actually, you don't need folders on the other drive to be labeled "Program Files and Program Files (x86) "
Those exist by default simply for years of convention.

You can install applications to any folder or subfolder on the other HDD>