Question Case ARGB sync with Asus Aura

beno

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
I have XPG Stalker case and Asus Prime Z790-A WIFI mobo, and i can't figure the way to sync back fan and front ARGB of case with Asua Aura software.

Case comes with Sata Power, VDG IN, 3-Pin 5v cables with also cable connection for LED control button at top of case.

Case ARGB works fine when i connect the sata power cable that coming with case, but when i tried to disconnect it and connect 3-pin 5v which also coming with case into one addressable rgb header of motherboard, no argb is working even with leaving the connection of case LED control button or disconnecting it.

So, what is the trick or the thing i am not doing correctly ?

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Your motherboard has 3xARGB headers on the board, which one are you hooked up to?

View: https://youtu.be/YxOk7GA8-r4

Seems to me like the front ARGB strip and rear ARGB fan are daisy chained. You don't need additional SAT power input.

Might want to include images of the connectors for your case. To help walk you through what goes where.

Reactions: beno

beno

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
Your motherboard has 3xARGB headers on the board, which one are you hooked up to?

View: https://youtu.be/YxOk7GA8-r4

Seems to me like the front ARGB strip and rear ARGB fan are daisy chained. You don't need additional SAT power input.

Might want to include images of the connectors for your case. To help walk you through what goes where.
Yes, they are daisy chained.

If we can refer to video link you thankful mentioned for images for excusing me as i am currently away.

1:05 -1:10 i made the daisy chain connection the same.
0:56 the power SATA cable that i am using and is connected to PSU and ARGB works fine with it.
1:26 VDG IN, 3-Pin 5v cables free not connected, but as i mentioned before i tried to connect 3-Pin to my motherboard with disconnecting SATA cable no ARGB worked.