Question Case decisions

Jul 17, 2024
Starting to plan out my new gaming build. It's been a hot minute since I last built a rig. I'm really having a hard time picking a case.
So far, what I am pretty certain is going to be in it are Intel 14700kf processor, Asus ROG strix Z790 E mobo, 4070 super GPU (uncertain which brand yet), AIO 360 water cooling (again, haven't picked which). Seasonic focus 1000w psu. I want decent airflow for cooling, and I will probably do some minor OC.

So the cases that I have been looking at are NZXT H7 flow RGB (will I have to buy an RBG controller?), Corsair 5000D Airflow (not thrilled that it only comes with 2x120mm fans), beQuiet Shadow Base 800fx ARGB, Coolermaster masterbox 600 or masterbox TD500 mesh V2. But each of them seem to have at least one drawback. Also, I don't have a lot of experience hooking up RBG stuff, so I don't know if I need to buy separate controllers for that, or if the mobo will be sufficient for rbg/arbg controls. I'm a little confused about setting up rbg. Through the mobo, on a controller or a controller connected to the mobo?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks