i recently build a new pc. Here is the build:

CASE: DeepCool CC560 V2
MAINBOARD: MSI B550 Pro-A
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 with Thermalright Assassin X 120 SE RGB Cooler
GPU: XFX Radeon RX 6800
RAM: Aegis G.Skill 3200 16GB
PSU: Seasonic G12 GM 650W
SSD: WD Blue SN580 1TB (System is running on this one), Patriot Burst 512GB

Everything has been working great, but since last week i encountered a strange issue. Sometimes the light of the back fan of the case starts turning off for a few seconds and then turns on again. The fan keeps spinning. It only happens with the light of the back fan (not the front fans) and it only happened during gaming and stress testing (Furmark + prime95) so far. It doesn´t seem to happen in idle. It doesn´t flicker or anything, it looks like a very controlled turning off and turning on.
i already checked the fan connectors and reseated them, but i wasn´t able to identify a problem. I deactivated XMP and strangely the problem stopped happening for about a week. So i thought maybe the XMP caused some instability with the power supply or something but today it came back while playing.
Any idea what it could be? Anything i could try to narrow it down? Any help would be much appreciated!

hi guys,

i recently build a new pc. Here is the build:

CASE: DeepCool CC560 V2
MAINBOARD: MSI B550 Pro-A
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 with Thermalright Assassin X 120 SE RGB Cooler
GPU: XFX Radeon RX 6800
RAM: Aegis G.Skill 3200 16GB
PSU: Seasonic G12 GM 650W
SSD: WD Blue SN580 1TB (System is running on this one), Patriot Burst 512GB

Everything has been working great, but since last week i encountered a strange issue. Sometimes the light of the back fan of the case starts turning off for a few seconds and then turns on again. The fan keeps spinning. It only happens with the light of the back fan (not the front fans) and it only happened during gaming and stress testing (Furmark + prime95) so far. It doesn´t seem to happen in idle. It doesn´t flicker or anything, it looks like a very controlled turning off and turning on.
i already checked the fan connectors and reseated them, but i wasn´t able to identify a problem. I deactivated XMP and strangely the problem stopped happening for about a week. So i thought maybe the XMP caused some instability with the power supply or something but today it came back while playing.
Any idea what it could be? Anything i could try to narrow it down? Any help would be much appreciated!
Which kind of fan is it? Permanent LED colors, RGB or ARGB ? How is it connected, direct to MB or thru a hub ?