Question Case fans, aio fans, aio pump lights not working anymore

CloverZ

Reputable
Dec 21, 2020
Hello,

I have a Gigabyte B650M-K rev1.0 motherboard with 3x 120mm Thermaltake case fans , 3x Thermaltake AIO fans, and 1x CoolerMaster 120mm case fan. (will specify model if needed).
My house had an AC loss due to which my pc turned off, and now when I am turning it back on, the case argb fans, aio pump and aio fans are not lighting up at all.
They all are connected to same black argb cable which connects to the DLED header on the motherboard.
I tried restoring optimized defaults, reinstalling Gigabyte Control Center, RGB Fusion and also bios upgrade but nothing seems to light up the components again.
Gigabyte Control Center doesnt even detect the components connected to DLED header.
Previously, in RGB Fusion I used to get two options for customizing lighting : one for DRAMs and one for Motherboard. The Motherboard option is now missing from the app and the lights doesnt even turn on anymore.

Is there a possibility that the header got damaged due to AC power loss ? Or how can I fix the argb lights ?

Solution
They all are connected to same black argb cable which connects to the DLED header on the motherboard.
Disconnect everything that is n that header. Then hook one item, then boot to OS, to see if thta works. Power down and connect the next device, continue to do so until you've hooked up all your fans in your build.

You could try and reflash the BIOS, since it could very well be a corrupt BIOS. Follow through instructions in yoru manual regarding Q-Flash PLus.

Lutfij

Titan
Disconnect everything that is n that header. Then hook one item, then boot to OS, to see if thta works. Power down and connect the next device, continue to do so until you've hooked up all your fans in your build.

You could try and reflash the BIOS, since it could very well be a corrupt BIOS. Follow through instructions in yoru manual regarding Q-Flash PLus.

Reactions: CloverZ
Solution

CloverZ

Reputable
Dec 21, 2020

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. I tried Razer ARGB Controller and now all of the lights are working fine. It seems the issue was with the Motherboard’s ARGB Header.