[SOLVED] Case fans on AIO

simmyx

Honorable
May 15, 2017
Went for the kraken x53..

I should be able to use two of my corsair rgb fans instead of the stock right?

They are case fans, so I'll have to monitor the temps . If no good then I'll use the stock ones .

Ryzen 5 3600, no overclocking.

I have two 140mm fans at the front and one 120mm at the back in a meshify c case

Solution
besides cooling the CPU, you still want enough cool air being drawn into the case to keep your GPU and\or other components cool.
plus enough of the air warmed by the GPU\motherboard\RAM\etc still exhausted out.
so if you're removing case fans to use on the radiator, you should replace them with something else.
besides cooling the CPU, you still want enough cool air being drawn into the case to keep your GPU and\or other components cool.
plus enough of the air warmed by the GPU\motherboard\RAM\etc still exhausted out.
so if you're removing case fans to use on the radiator, you should replace them with something else.

Solution

simmyx

Honorable
May 15, 2017

I'll keep 2x140mms at the front, and 1x120mm at the back. That should be fine ?