Case Fans RPM

Eucliwood

Reputable
Sep 8, 2015
Hi there, i have 3 case fans, 1 of which is a molex and the 2 others are 3-pins fan connected to the mobo. From what i see in the Speedfan software, is that the intake one in the front is running at higher RPM than the exhaust one. Is there a way to increase the RPM and is that a problem? Thank you

Eucliwood

Reputable
Sep 8, 2015

The one fan that is connected to the psu is a normal one. But the other two i don't know about their make. they came together with the casing i bought but they they both have 3 pin connectors and also molex. When i look into the Speedfan app, i see that one is running at 1070 and the other at 1015. Although they are the same, i tried putting them at the same speed but it doesn't do anything. I have a Biostar T5 XE CFX-SLI mobo.

Eucliwood

Reputable
Sep 8, 2015

Hmmm is there a way to change the settings in BIOS because when i go there, the options are greyed out and i can't do anything about it. I'm not comfortable with updating my bios for fear of losing my pc if i do something wrong since this is quite an old motherboard although bought new was sealed and last year.