[SOLVED] Case Fans

Feb 27, 2021
Hi, My current system (mid tower case) has an intake fan at the front and an exhaust fan at the back, however my PSU is top mounted with my GPU mounted below it. If i were to reverse the rear fan to make it intake would this assist in cooling my PSU and GPU better than currently setup ?

Cheers :)

Solution
Your video card (GPU) temperatures are fine, at least when not being stressed. What does HWmonitor say your CPU is running at? The GPU and the CPU are the the main components that can generate a lot of heat. If both of those are under control, you won't have to change the fan configuration in your PC.

Are you a gamer? If so, you'll want to leave HWMonitor running in the background when you game to determine these temperatures while under stress.
Feb 27, 2021
Hi Guys, further to my last , according to HWmonitor, my GPU Temp values are as follows:- Value=28C , Min = 27C, Max= 28*C. I~ have no idea what these "values" mean or equate to but i hope they are a sign of my system running correctly/efficiently ?

Your video card (GPU) temperatures are fine, at least when not being stressed. What does HWmonitor say your CPU is running at? The GPU and the CPU are the the main components that can generate a lot of heat. If both of those are under control, you won't have to change the fan configuration in your PC.

Are you a gamer? If so, you'll want to leave HWMonitor running in the background when you game to determine these temperatures while under stress.

Solution
Feb 27, 2021
when you say use ? what do you mean ?, is there a specific program i need to use, I ran a full virus check and a disk defrag while running a game all at the same time. Is this adequate ?