Case for X299 watercooling PC

non-serviam

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2012
I am looking for the smallest possible case, with an side panel window (glass or plastic does not matter), to put an X299 watercooled rig. I will be using an Intel i9 7900X CPU and an Nvidia Titan X Pascal GPU. So I would like to have one 360 or two 240 radiators in.

I really like the Corsair Air 240, but in order to put a second rad there, I would need to get a mini ITX board, with the only one available being ASRock's (200GBP more expensive that the other ATX boards + extra cost for their proprietary water block).

Do you have any good suggestions for a case, in my case (awful pun I know :D )!

maestripieritimo

Prominent
Oct 22, 2017
CM690 i think its the 3rd generation by now, i build a 2x240 system with an atx in there.
mastercase pro is a good one for watercooling.
mountainmods do custom made cases to almost any spec you want (read as can pay)
There are a lot of good WCcases out there, check out the modding sites and pick one you like with a similar setup as you

maestripieritimo

Prominent
Oct 22, 2017
cm elite 130, but it looks a bit like the cm690 so you'll probably wont like it, it does fit a 360 rad though.
small cases aren't really build for big or many rads, might wan't to go a size bigger.

non-serviam

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2012
■ After some research I found that using the EK-CoolStream XE 240 in front and the 120 on the back chamber, I will be getting enough cooling for even a good overclock on both CPU and GPU. The pump and reservoir will be placed ether horizontally on the bottom of the case, below the GPU, or at the back chamber on top of the radiator. There is enough clearance, at least in paper, for all this to be installed. This way I can go for a micro ATX mobo too.