Catch The 'Hitman' Elusive Targets Tomorrow, On Friday The 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

wifiburger

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2016
so this game is not finished ? When i checked on release date there were 1 Chapter available for full price 60$ then month later they added Chapter 2

this type of business should be stopped, laws should prevent these type of sales, totally pisses me off

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
Well, if the so-called "Chapter 1" would be 8-10 hours long, full of rich content, levels and alternate paths/endings/methods/feels then sure, $60 would probably cover it. But I kinda doubt it lasts that long. A quick Google search says that it lasts about 3 hours.

Alex-Nigma

Commendable
Apr 21, 2016
so this game is not finished ? When i checked on release date there were 1 Chapter available for full price 60$ then month later they added Chapter 2

this type of business should be stopped, laws should prevent these type of sales, totally pisses me off

Although I quite agree that the launch was far from perfect and they are late on the content promised right now all of the major technical issues are solved and I am immensely enjoying my time with the new Hitman game. But of course I have only bought it recently, because I was waiting for them to solve all those terrible technical problems the game had on release.

Status
Not open for further replies.