cert submitt error.

Hello,

I’m getting this eventvwr error when I try and submit a cert request for IIS
through MMC “
Certificate Services denied request because the request contains no
certificate template information.

During the initial install "windows 2003" I chose not to use web enrollment,
and I have a feeling it has something to do with it. My question is can i
enable web enrollment without having to reinstall the whole cert sever.

Thanks
John M.

See the link below on how to set this up using Control Panel add and remove
programs/windows components. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/ServerHelp/cfbba99f-9473-4598-9037-7867127c058f.mspx