CES 2011 Wrap-Up: Stuff We Almost Missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]barmaley[/nom]Um... The text is all kitty wampused...[/citation]Format rules must be different for picture stories, changed display format to 450 pixels to eliminate over-run of right margin :)

G

Awww... most of those laptops have the awful glare type and so regressive 16:9 screens. I was sad when computer displays changed from 4:3 to 16:10, but now with 16:9 it is even worse.
And who wants shiny plastics anyway ? You cannot even touch your computer without leaving very visible fingerprints everywhere.
The worst part is manufacturers sell these computers because there are people who buy them...

bodyknight

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
DARN TOM's. Why i have to click two times and open two tabs and depart from the current page in order to view your pictures?!
It's always been the same story, and over the years you have never fixed this annoying management of your images. Every single time there is a gallery-article, as for this one, i rage at max.

hardcore_gamer

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
[citation][nom]Crashman[/nom]Format rules must be different for picture stories, changed display format to 450 pixels to eliminate over-run of right margin[/citation]
Please fix the comment-rating function.

marraco

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2007
[citation][nom]bodyknight[/nom]DARN TOM's. Why i have to click two times and open two tabs and depart from the current page in order to view your pictures?!It's always been the same story, and over the years you have never fixed this annoying management of your images. Every single time there is a gallery-article, as for this one, i rage at max.[/citation]
Open all with scroll-well click. Then just read each one without waiting for load.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]hardcore_gamer[/nom]Please fix the comment-rating function.[/citation]I can only mess with the photo settings, anything beyond that is outside the Content Management System of which I work inside.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]tburns1[/nom]Maybe I am not as plugged-in as I should be -- Diamond is still alive? I thought they shut thier doors years ago.[/citation]They were purchased and revived around 4 years ago.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
[citation][nom]kureme[/nom]Yeah.. none of this is really that great..[/citation]That's my fault: A bunch of the "really great" stuff went to news instead of picture stories because I wasn't able to organize it in a timely manner.

bodyknight

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]marraco[/nom]Open all with scroll-well click. Then just read each one without waiting for load.[/citation]

What?
Cannot open with scroll-well click. And when i open the gallery, if i click with the croll well I open the same page of the gallery in a new tab, over and over again.

MJRSnyder

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2008
I've been waiting for a solution like the Zalman hard disk enclosure. I can finally ditch all these stupid optical disks and use the iso's I get in the first place.

snoogins

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2010
I don't understand all the animosity towards the article content (I agree with the picture business).

You don't have to post a comment, or look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.