Question Chair for gaming?

BenBariach

Honorable
Oct 1, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have an unlimited budget for a great chair, used for prolonged seating (gaming mostly). I don't mind the design, but I would prefer it not to be very tall and bulky as I live in a small apartment, and it's important for me that it'd be breathable and heat resistant and ergonomic.

I was looking at gaming chairs but most of them look like marketing ploys with little behind them. Noble chairs seemed reasonable, but their Noblechar Epic seemed fairly large and I'm not sure how it would react to heat.

Any suggestions for good chair brands or models that I should look at?

Cheers

Make your own.

I use the driver seat out of a 2008 Subaru WRX for my office chair at work and the passenger seat for my gaming chair at home.

I can spend up to 13-14 hours on a good day just sitting in the chairs. Oh and i drive a 2012 WRX so even the drive to and from home i get to sit in a WRX chair.

USAFRet

Titan
Ironic...I love my DX. But starting just this morning, it has decided to no longer hold the vertical.
Sit in it, and it slowly. sinks. down...

If I didn't have eleventy other projects going on, I'd build a stand for it.

4 years, thousands of hours in it...I think COVID kiled it. I'm now spending twice as much time sitting in it.