This is the the boot setup screen i get when i go into the bios

Boot Option Priorities

BOOT OPTION #1 – AHCI PO: ST 2000DM

BOOT OPTION #2 – AHCI P1: ASUS

BOOT OPTION #3 – USB Multiple Card

BOOT OPTION #4 – UEFI Seagate Expansion 9300

(Can Disable the above)

Folders with following

Hard Drive BBS Priorities – When clicked goes to BOOT OPTION #1 – AHCI PO: ST 2000DM

CD/DVD Rom Drive BBS Priorities -

When clicked goes to BOOT OPTION #1 – AHCI P1: ASUS

USB Device BBS Priorities - When clicked goes to

BOOT OPTION #1 – USB Multiple Card

BOOT OPTION #2 – USB Seagate Expansion 9300

BOOT OPTION #3 – USB Brother MFC – J5625DW 1.00

How can i change the bios settings so that i can re format the Hard drive and re install windows 10 from the DVD

Solution
^Yep.
With the system on, insert the Windows DVD or insert the USB drive your copy of #windows came on. Note, the USB drive MUST be located in a USB 2.0 socket, it'll get confused if you put it in a USB 3.0 one.
Power down.
Restart and during the restart, enter the BIOS and change the boot order so the system boots from either the DVD drive or USB drive first. Save and restart.
The system should now boot from your install media.
At some point, you'll see a screen showing the available drives and partitions, if you have a single HDD with a single partition, just format that then select it as your install location, if you have more than one drive or several partitions select which one you want to install to, format it then install to that...
You need to set the AHCI P1: ASUS as boot option #1. That's your dvd drive.
Alternately, you can usually press a button at boot to select a boot device. It's usually F9-F12

Once you've booted the windows install disk, you can erase partitions you don't want and install windows to the free disk space. It will automatically create the partitions it needs.

^Yep.
With the system on, insert the Windows DVD or insert the USB drive your copy of #windows came on. Note, the USB drive MUST be located in a USB 2.0 socket, it'll get confused if you put it in a USB 3.0 one.
Power down.
Restart and during the restart, enter the BIOS and change the boot order so the system boots from either the DVD drive or USB drive first. Save and restart.
The system should now boot from your install media.
At some point, you'll see a screen showing the available drives and partitions, if you have a single HDD with a single partition, just format that then select it as your install location, if you have more than one drive or several partitions select which one you want to install to, format it then install to that drive or partition.

Note, Windows will get itself into an install loop towards the end, it'll restart and you'll see the install screen again, close the install window and select Yes when it asks if you want to stop the install. During the restart, get into the BIOS and set the system to boot from the new HDD installation.

Don't forget, before installing, download and save out the latest drivers to a USB stick or recordable DVD, that way you'll have the latest software to hand and ready to install when Windows sorts itself out.

Solution