Change my email address for TomsHardware?

SyncroScales

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
Hello.

I wanted to change my password and email address. But it seems I have to add an account to my profile? Does it delete all my current and past activity, badges, etc?

I tried to change my password, but the service is down right now.

Thank you.

But it does tell you:-

The change password feature is currently being worked on and is unavailable. As a workaround, if you need to change your password right now, sign out and use the "Forgot Password" option of the sign-in page.

You don't lose your old e-mail address by adding a new one and you can switch between them to go back if you wish to.

SyncroScales

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011

Thanks for the reply. How do I delete my old email? There is no button showing up? And change my alias since I cannot use my current one?

It's in Profile>Manage my Profile>Manage Account and below your email address is a blue link to add an account.

For any more than that, I'll have to call someone else into this thread because my Moderator account profile might be diferent from your own.

dman535

Commendable
Jul 14, 2016
I am trying to change my address as well. It asks me to create a new account - but won't let me use the same nickname.

Any follow up on how to fix this?

Derek.-

dman535

Commendable
Jul 14, 2016
The EDIT button doesn't do anything. I even tried it in a different browser. It seems the only way at this point is to create an entirely new account.

The powers that be have asked us to tell members with problems such as this shouuld go straight to them at their e-mail address and they will deal with it on an individual basis.

The address is :-community@tomshardware.com

All these glitches are being ironed out.